Additional rules for the operation of the wellness area during the Covid19 pandemic:
- disinfect your hands after entering the spa,
- please be punctual, because only people going for the procedure can stay at the reception,
- it is not allowed to use a mobile phone during the visit,
- mouth and nose are covered,
- we recommend cashless payments,
- outer garments of people from outside the hotel benefiting from treatments are stored in a special disinfected container,
- hotel guests are asked to come to the treatment and the swimming pool area in a bathrobe,
- limited availability of the swimming pool area. The cloakroom is available only to guests using the swimming pool area.
1. Reservation of treatments is necessary.
2. Please take a shower before the procedure.
3. Please leave the phone and jewelry in the room in the safe or in the safe in the cloakroom. Urban Spa is not responsible for items left in the wellness area.
4. Hotel guests are kindly requested to arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled treatment in a bathrobe.
5. Guests from outside the hotel are kindly requested to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled treatment.
6. Children up to 18 years of age must stay in the Urban Spa area under the supervision of an adult.
7. Group reservations (starts from 4 people) must be confirmed up to 6 days before the scheduled date and paid in the amount of 50% of the total booking cost (non-refundable amount - to be used for the treatment). We provide prepayment via online transfer. If we do not receive the booking confirmation and payment within the prescribed period, the booking will be canceled.
8. Individual hotel guests are asked to provide the hotel reservation number and date of arrival. If you cancel less than 6 hours before the planned procedure, you will be charged a fee of 50% of the treatment value.
9. If the Guest wishes to choose the treatment on the spot, he / she will be required to pay a non-returnable amount of PLN 100 / person. (to be used for the procedure).
10. Guests from outside the hotel are kindly requested to pay the amount of 50% of the total treatment price up to 6 days before the planned treatment. No payment means no confirmation of the reservation and cancellation of the reservation.
11. Guests from outside the hotel can buy a one-day pass for PLN 75 (50% discount, standard price PLN 150) per person, provided that they also buy treatments for a minimum of PLN 150. Pass holders can bring an accompanying person to the day entrance and thus get a 50% discount on this entrance.
12. The 10-entry ticket can be used by a maximum of two people. Please inform the Urban Spa staff about this at the time of purchasing the pass.
13. The Membership Card may be suspended or extended for personal reasons according to the following guidelines:
Monthly pass - once for a period of 5 days
· Semi-annual pass - twice for a total of 14 days
· Annual pass - three times for a total of 21 days
14. As part of the purchased pass, an accompanying person is entitled to entry at no additional charge:
- monthly 1 entry
- semi-annual 3 entries
- annual 6 entries
15. Passes entitle you to use the swimming pool, saunas, the Hilton Fitness by Precor gym and the Urban Beach summer terrace. Pass holders enjoy a 50% discount on the parking fee at Hilton Gdańsk.
16. Children up to 10 years old enter the swimming pool free of charge together with an adult with a valid pass.
17. We do not reserve pool deck chairs.
18. It is forbidden to consume alcohol and other intoxicants in the Urban Spa area